Terms & Conditions
1. All sales are subject to the following trading terms - these terms and conditions do not affect the consumer's statutory rights.
2. We offer 12 months warranty on all of our products. These are subject to conditions found on our warranty page here.
3. We guarantee that the goods that we supply will be to the correct specification as advertised, however we are unable to guarantee precise compatibility or suitability. It is the responsibility of the customer to check this prior to ordering. We try to insure that all information provided is as accurate as possible.
4. When placing an order, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted by us. Your order constitutes an offer to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by Depot2U. We will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation which you will receive by email.
5. We warranty and represent that the goods are as described in the listing. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for their intended purpose or use.
6. All prices are quoted in £ sterling.
7. Title of the goods remains with Depot2U until payment is received in full.
8. Delivery prices are quoted for mainland England & Wales only – Certain areas of the highlands, Northern Scotland, Ireland and the Channel Islands will attract a surcharge. For delivery other than mainland UK please contact us for a quote. firstname.lastname@example.org
9. We will give you an estimated date of dispatch for your order. If these dates cannot be met for any reason we will try to keep you informed of any delays and when you can expect delivery. Whilst we make every effort to keep to stated delivery times we cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred as a result of a failure to meet estimated delivery dates and times.
10. Please check for any shortages or damages to your delivery and if possible advise us within 48 hours of the delivery. Provided that this notice is given we will arrange to collect, replace, and repair or refund the goods free of charge.
11. All goods are offered subject to stocks and availability. If for any reason they are no longer available we will try to offer an alternative, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel the contract and offer a refund.
12. Distance Selling Regulations: Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel the contract within 14 working days - starting from the day after you take delivery of the goods (a "Cooling off" Period).
As soon as you have informed us that you wish to cancel during your cooling off period, you then have another 14 days to return the goods to us. You will be responsible for paying for shipping. We can arrange a courier for you if this is more convenient, but you will be liable for the cost of uplift and delivery back to our premises.
You have the right to cancel for any reason without penalty. If you wish to cancel a contract please e-mail us stating your details invoice number and cancellation instructions.
13. You have a legal "duty of care" to take good care of the goods. You must return the goods to us at your expense to our address if the goods are no longer required or if you have changed your mind. If the Product is not faulty or damaged on delivery, and you cancel the order within 14 working days of receipt, in the same condition in which you received them. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession and if you fail to comply with this obligation, you will be liable for a claim of compensation being made against you.
14. Liability - The Company accepts no liability for consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising with regard to goods supplied by the Company and so far as is legally possible the Company accepts no liability whatsoever arising under the contractual terms implied here and by the Sale of Goods Act 1893 and 1979. Supply of Goods (implied terms) Acts 1973, Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 and Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
(a) Whilst the Company will endeavor to supply and deliver goods in good condition due to the varied and unpredictable circumstances and/or conditions in which they may be stored and/or used the Company accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever save as provided by condition 4 (b) here in respect of alleged defects or faults .
(b) No liability is accepted for any direct or indirect cost, damage or expenses relating to damage to property or injury or loss to any person, firm or company or any loss of profits or production arising out of or occasioned by any defect in or failure of goods or by materials or parts thereof supplied by the Company.
15. We reserve the right to reject orders for the following (non-exhaustive) reasons:
- An order has been left unpaid for an extended duration of time.
- Order details are of suspicious nature.
- A payment is of suspicious nature.
- An item is unavailable due to unforeseen product damage and no alternatives are available
In instances where an order is rejected, goods will not be shipped.
If the order has been paid, a full refund will be issued via the original payment mechanism to the original payment card.
We will notify of the order rejection via email using the email address provided when ordering.