Extra Large Livestock Field Shelter 305gsm cover(1 unit(s) = £1,795.00)
Product no.: 99016XL
Extra Large Livestock Field Shelter 305gsm cover
Suitable as a Lambing Shed, Goat Run, Calving Pen or Alpaca Shelter.
L: 8 x W: 4 x H: 2.4m
(26 x 13 x 8 ft)
This Field Shelter for Livestock is suitable for Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Calves, alpacas and all other small livestock.
Quick to assemble and requiring no planning permission, this shelter will be well suited to gardens, yards and farms.
Also ideal as storage for farm equipment.
Time to erect this shelter is about 6 hours and you will require 2-3 people. Tea and biscuits optional but recommended.
- Protect your livestock from sun, rain and other uncomfortable weather.
- All steel frame with thermoset powder coating to resist chipping,
- peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Waterproof, Rot-resistant and UV treatment cover built to last.
- Opening doors at both ends for livestock.
- Includes removable back cover which will fit either end.
- Bars are numbered for easy assembly - clamps together.
- Limited tools needed for assembly.
- Full assembly manual included.
- Cover: 305gsm Heavy Duty PE COVER, 3% UV and 100% waterproof.
- Pole OD Ø: 43 mm
- Pole Wall Ø: 1.2 mm
Between bars: 16.5cm
Total height of all hurdle bars: 116cm
Floor to top of removable bar: 170cm
Entrance width: 161cm
Door opening width: 152 cm
(12) Lower Part Side Panels
(12) Upper Part Side Panels
(4) Upper Part Door Panels
(4) Lower Part Door Panels
(2) Left Door
(2) Right Door
(14) Bend Tube with Male End
(7) Bend Tube
(14) Corner Bend Tube
(2) Top Tube for Door
(4) Bend Tube for Door
(20) Cross Rail Tube with Male End
(4) Cross Rail Tube
(2) Door Bolt
(28) Tube Connector
(28) Bolt M10 x 45
(54) Bolt M8 x 55
(28) Bolt M8 x 95
(82) Lock Nut M8
(28) Lock Nut M10
(4) Ratchet Tie Down
(1) Cover 305gsm
(1) Back Cover Measures 13' x 13' x 8' (4m x 8m x 2.4m) 305gsm
Delivered by a HGV as one box with all contents inside.
L: 143 cm x W: 128.65 cm x H: 83.5cm
We ship directly from our Warehouse in Shropshire.
Dispatched within 24 hours (Orders placed Monday – Friday)
Delivery is Kerbside. Shelter requires assembly.
Delivery to Northern Ireland, Highlands and islands will incur a delivery charge made payable before shipping.
The following postcode areas may incur an additional delivery charge:
KW1-17, PA20+, IV, KA27-28, AB10-56, PH, DD, KY, HS, ZE, JE, GY, IOW, PO30-41, IM, BT.
More information and comments:
Please use the provided ground stakes to keep this item secure.
Additional ground anchoring is recommended.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have – we have a friendly team who have genuine experience with these shelters and would be more than happy to help.